Brother LC3xxx Magictube Refill Inks Set
USD $ 51.81
LC3511, LC3513, LC3511, LC3513, LC3111, LC3311, LC..
- Product Code: MI-LC3xxx-4C-INK
- Availability: In Stock
About Ink Level
- Each ink cartridge has a ink level recorder chip,
and the ink level in the ink cartridge drops continuously after printing, and the dropping level never returns to full capacity.
- After the ink level is depleted, the printer can still continue to print, but some functions of the printer may not be supported.
- Actively on the printer screen, change the field from "Settings, printer updates" to "Turn off updates".
- Market decoders are available for decoding ink cartridges; for related materials, please search and purchase locally.
LC3xxx Chip Resetter instruction
- The resetting device is placed in a position where it can be easily connected to power and operated.
- When the USB cable is plugged into the power supply, the repeater will have a continuous flashing red light signal when power is supplied.
- The resetter is provided with a recess in which a contact probe is arranged, the end face of the cartridge with the chip is placed in the recess and the contact probe of the resetter is in contact with the chip of the cartridge.
- The cartridge is in tight contact with the resetter and the red light on the resetter will be on, indicating correct and good contact.
- After about 5 seconds, the red light turns green, indicating that the cartridge chip record has been refreshed and the decoding operation of the cartridge has been completed.
Patents and Awards