LC3xxx Chip Resetter
USD $ 22.75
Apply to Printers model: LC3029, LC3017, LC3019, L..
- Product Code: LC3xxx
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: LC3xxx Chip Resetter
- When the brother LC3xxx series ink cartridges are running low on ink, use our refill ink set to easily fill the cartridges with ink and reset the chips from the original cartridges.
- The LC3xxx chip resettor can be recycled for use with original cartridge chips or generic chips from secondary cartridges; once the cartridge chips are reset, the ink level and print consumption can be displayed.
- The resetter is externally powered and does not use batteries; the source of power is either the printer USB cable directly connected to the computer or a USB cable connected to a power supply.
- Please fill the ink cartridges and reset the chip before the printer indicates that the ink level is below 15%, do not wait for the ink level to run out before resetting the chip; if the ink runs out before resetting, the chip may not be recognised due to depletion.
- The chip resetter is capable of replicating a one-time chip 120 times (with a reset time limit).
How to use
- The resetting device is placed in a position where it can be easily connected to power and operated.
- When the USB cable is plugged into the power supply, the repeater will have a continuous flashing red light signal when power is supplied.
- The resetter is provided with a recess in which a contact probe is arranged, the end face of the cartridge with the chip is placed in the recess and the contact probe of the resetter is in contact with the chip of the cartridge.
- The cartridge is in tight contact with the resetter and the red light on the resetter will be on, indicating correct and good contact.
- After about 5 seconds, the red light turns green, indicating that the cartridge chip record has been refreshed and the decoding operation of the cartridge has been completed.