Canon PG-47, CL-57 Auto Convection Refill Kits Set
USD $ 10.50
Canon PG-47, CL-57, PIXMA E400, E410, E417, E460, ..
- Product Code: AS-47-57-4C-KIT
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Canon PG-47, CL-57
First-time, Easy-to-operate filling kits Set
- Canon PG-47, CL-57 Ink Cartridges
- PIXMA E400, E410, E417, E460, E470, E477, E480,
- PIXMA E500, E510, E560,
- PIXMA E600, E610,
- PIXMA E3170, E3370, E3470,
- PIXMA E4270,
- You will believe that the design is also helps you fill the ink cartridge easily.
When you first use the filling kit, you can get started quickly.
- Pick up your used cartridge which is ready to recycle; After refilling the ink, the ink cartridge can be reusable.
Double automatic function
- Press the bottle of the ink bottle twice with your finger, and the ink starts to perform automatic permeation filling.
- When the ink cartridge is filled, the ink filling will be automatically stopped.
Auto Convention Filling Needle
- The filling needle with two conduits (air conduit and ink conduit).
- Filled with a low pressure penetrating filling method, the ink completely penetrates into all the ink storage chamber of the inner sponge of the ink cartridge; the filling effect is equivalent to the original filling technique.
Fill Instruction - Youtube
- Canon PG-47, CL-57 ink cartridge ink storage sponge, is a large sponge, when filling the ink can be directly filled with ink.
With a convection fill needle, the fill height of the ink cartridge has been set and the ink will automatically stop filling when it reaches the preset height.
- After the cartridge has been filled, it is important to use the air push "ink guide" action with the cartridge/disc to expel the fine air bubbles inside the ink cartridge nozzle.
- Do not separate the ink bottle from the convection needle after filling, it should be placed upright in the tool box.
- Each ink cartridge has a message transcoding or water level recording chip, the ink level will not be restored if the chip has already been used; this can be eliminated by a manual key press and the printer's end-of-life light will blink continuously without affecting the print.
- The ink level of the ink cartridge is continuously decreased after printing, and the ink level after the drop will never return to the full.
- Once the ink cartridge is filled, you do not need to change the ink cartridge as long as it can be cleaned and printed.
- If the printer refuses to continue to use the ink cartridge (Depleted), you may need to replace it with a new one or purchase and install a decoder chip to continue printing.
Patents and Awards
Auto Convection Refill System Patents
- 2011 Taipei International Invention Show and Technomart - Gold Medal
- 2012 International Trade Fair Ideas-Invention-New Products Nuremberg - Gold Medal
- 2013 The International Invention Fair in Meddle East - Gold Medal
- 2014 Seoul International Invention Fair - Gold Medal
- 2016 National Research Council of Tailand - Gold Medal
- 2016 International Intellectual Property Network Formul - Leading Innovation Award