QuickEaze 12g Instant Glue + No Drop Dispensing Needle
Use the first time, you can easy to operate the EA..
- Product Code: CA_12g_A1
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Tags: QuickEaze 12g Super Glue
- Warning! Use it under a good ventilation place.
- Warning! Store it in a place not being reached by children.
- Warning! Don’t swallow it or smoke it as a drug; don’t let it touch skin or eyes.
- Warning! In case of the glue touching your eye, wash your eye with fresh water or see a doctor immediately.
- Warning! In case of your fingers being glued together, dip your fingers in warm water; use a round bar to separate the fingers slowly.
Use the first time, you can easy to operate the EA3 Instant Glue.
Do not stick finger, do not block, instant glue used to the last drop is always perfect
Polymerization curved surface on the Dispensing Needle
- When you use the time, the dispensing needle uses a micro-channel to control the amount of instant glue.
- The instant glue liquid through the micro-channel, a vacuum isolation film is formed on the inner wall surface of the concave surface of the polymerization surface, or in the polymerization of the concave surface of the needle outside the solidification, to prevent external air through the micro-channel.
- Useing or do not use for a few days, the dispensing needle is solidified,
Please use the ordinary lighter, adjust to the minimum flame, by a short time flame to contact the surface of the polymerization surface, use of heat to dissolve the solidified glue, the solidified glue is quickly removed, dispensing instantly as ever.
Elongate Needle Tube
- Which can reach in a narrow slit of a thing or parts.
- The top of the bottle is designed according to the adapter of the Syringe with Needle.
- Punching the slope of the design of the needle, through the middle of the needle Seat.
- It is easy to socket, combined, close together into a seal ring, isolated from the outside air contact.
- The needle seat can prevent the glue from adhering a user's hand.
Bevel surface on the Needel End
- Mount on the bottle mouth, and apply a pressure to stab through the sealed bottle mouth.
- To press and turn to have the needle set and bottle mouth connected closely and hermetically.
Polymerization curved surface on the Dispensing Needle (Nine Concave Points)
- On the central radial concave spherical point as the main point of polymerization, the upper and lower radial concave spherical point as the auxiliary point of polymerization; reduce the amount of instant glue through the cross-sectional area, you can easy control the amount of instantaneous glue outflow.
- Instant glue dispensing needle end of the glue, in the instant glue to stop out, the instant glue liquid will be sucked back to the inside of the needle.
- If the instant glue is sucked back through the polymerized surface is more or best, inside the dispensing needle almost no instant glue liquid; the instant glue liquid has a viscosity, when instant glue passes through the polymerized surface of the dispensing needle, the remaining glue will stay at the bottom of the ball of the polymerized surface;
- Glue bottle pressure balance, the polymerization of the surface of the wall and the bottom of the ball under the ball, will gather in the gap between the three concave ball between the gap to form a barrier film;
- Three-layer barrier film is the same as the three-layer soundproof glass, to prevent moisture in the air into the bottle, to extend the glue storage time.
- A fine and ting passage to lower the flow speed of the glue so as to control the flow easily.
- A safety needle to facilitate a contact gluing, point gluing or area gluing.
- A safety needle able to reach a fine slit for gluing work.
- After a gluing operation, a tiny amount of glue is left in the concave points of the polymerization curved surface.
- The glue left on the polymerization curved surface will be formed into a blockade membrane as a result of the cohesive force to prevent air moisture from entering the bottle.
- After the glue on the polymerization curved surface is dried up, the needle pipe will be sealed completely; the instant glue can be stored up for a long time.
No Drop Design of the Dispensing Needle
12g Instant Glue + No Drop Dispensing Needle
Steps of using the glue
- First, remove the outer cap, and remove the needle without removing the small cap of the dispensing needle.
- Mount the needle seat to the bottle mouth with a suitable pressure so as to stab a hole, and then turn the needle seat slightly with a pressure, and to complete the connection between the needle and the bottle, referring the drawing at the right.
check carefully whether the needle seat and the bottle mouth are connected together hermetically after stabling a hole, turning and pressing it with a given pressure; if not, air would infiltrate therein to blockade the passage in the needle; in that case, the dispensing needle will be spoiled.
- To glue a small area,
the two surfaces should be clamped together; then, remove the needle cap and squeeze the bottle slightly; drip a drop of glue to the connection line between the two surfaces so as to have the glue infiltrated into the connection line; then, the dispensing needle moves along the connection line, and the bottle is squeezed slightly so as to have the glue infiltrated between the connection surfaces quickly.
To glue a large area,
squeeze a small amount of glue to the surface of an article; generally, a drop of glue can cover an area of about one square inch; then, apply the glue along the edge of the area with the dispensing needle, and spread the glue over an area; finally, put another article to be glued exactly on the first article, and the two surfaces will be glued together quickly.
- Two articles glued must be connected in a correct position quickly, and clamped together without motion for about 5 to 60 seconds according to the nature of the material to be glued.
- The articles glued together should not be applied with a pressure within one night of time so as to let the glue reach the most strong point of bonding power.
Mount the Drop Needle seat to the Glue Bottle Mouth
Theory of the instant glue
- Cyanoacrylate is the prime substance of the instant glue, which can have a chemical reaction with the moisture (weak alkalized substance) on the surface of a thing or parts (to form into a minus ion polymer) to provide a strong bonding power instantly;
- however, the ambient humidity and temperature of two things to be bonded would affect the gluing speed thereof;
- if the weather is cold and the humidity is low, the gluing speed would be slow.
Unable to glue together
- Unable to glue together between plastic or metal product as a result of chemical residuals on the surface thereof upon being manufactured or processed; such chemical residuals would cause failure to glue together, or the glued parts split off after the gluing; oil or chemical residuals on the parts can be removed with soda water or alcohol.
- If two surfaces are not glued together properly, each surface will be coated with a glue membrane, which should be removed before the second time gluing; sand paper or acetone may be used for removing the membrane; (if the sand paper is too thick, grind it first with a file).
The surface glued having a white coating
- When the reaction takes place between the Cyanoacrylate and a weak alkali substance, a small amount of white vapor will be yielded; such white vapor can be avoided by providing the working site with better ventilation; in other words, a working site for gluing work must have proper ventilation.
- A proper amount of glue should be applied on a surface so as to reduce producing a whiter vapor; a glued product or products should be dried completely before packing into a bag; otherwise, the white vapor would produce continuously to coat over the products.
How to remove the white coating
- A paper napkin or a rag is first dipped slightly in acetone, and then rub the surface quickly;
- In case of the surface being etched, use silicon oil to rub off the coating.
Steps to overcome a blockaded dispensing needle
A hardened membrane formed in the concave points in the needle to blockade the outlet of the needle.
Set the glue bottle vertical on a desk, and use a lighter to heat up the concave points with a small flame; then, the hardened membrane in the concave points will soon be vaporized and the needle pipe will become a through passage.
The flame of a lighter should touch the dispensing needle only for a short time repeatedly. The dispensing needle must not be burned to a red condition; otherwise, the inside of the needle would become carbonized to cause the glue unable to coat thereon, i. e., the glue unable to form into a membrane; in that case, the glue will be lowered in the need seat portion to become hardened, and the dispensing needle will be spoiled.
Overcome a Blockaded Dispensing Needle
To debug a Leak Dispensing Needle
- The leak is caused by a higher pressure in the glue bottle;
Fold up a piece of paper napkin to put the dispensing needle vertically in the center of the paper napkin;
then, squeeze the bottle until the glue flowing out so as to release a part of air inside the bottle;
let the bottle restore its normal shape, and then the leak will be stopped.
When heat up the dispensing needle
- Do Not
Heat it with a large flame.
- Do Not
Hold the glue bottle in your hand, and squeeze the bottle towards a thing or article; otherwise, the glue would flow out to cause a fire, or gush out.
- In case of the dispensing needle being burned in flame, put it out with mouth blowing.
The surface of the dispensing needle having dirt
- Heat it with a small flame of a lighter;
if the dispensing needle is burned in flame, put it out with mouth blowing; then, rub the needle with a wet paper napkin, and squeeze a drop of glue out.